US FREE SHIPPING AT $49 ($59 FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS) / WE SHIP FROM THE US / FULL DELIVERY INSURANCE INCLUDED / PAY IN 4 INTEREST-FREE INSTALLMENTS
This natural shower oil is infused with Sodium Coco Sulphate, which is made from 100 percent natural fatty acids and gently cleanses the face and body while leaving a protective layer on your skin.
It has a light aroma that leaves your skin feeling fresh and silky.
WITH ORDERS $100+
Panier des Sens
WITH ORDERS $100+
Enjoy this rich, scented body cleanser. In just one step, it cleanses and nourishes the skin as the oil transforms into a gentle foam. The relaxing foam is easy to rinse and leaves skin velvety smooth.
Panier des Sens collaborates with local craftsmen and harvesters to promote and foster sustainable agriculture, ensuring unquestionable product quality and preserving a distinct agricultural legacy. The goal is to protect the region's biodiversity by preserving native indigenous species. Thanks to the devotion of a few growers, the Provence Almond tree is once again at the forefront.
Sweet almond oil softens and prevents the skin from drying out thanks to its high content of saturated fatty acids and oleic acid, giving it a velvety feel.
- Skin-friendly pH
- No Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- Dermatologically tested
- Formula contains 96 percent natural ingredients
- Recyclable packaging is made from recycled plastic
- Vegan friendly
Apply the oil to moist skin and rub it in until it foams. Rinse.
Avoid the eye area. In the event of contact, thoroughly rinse with clean water.
+ AQUA (WATER), CARAMEL, CITRIC ACID, COCO-BETAINE, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, GLYCERIN, GLYCINE, LAURETH-2, LIMONENE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PEG-90 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE (*).
1) Naturality: we develop unique formulas rich in natural active ingredients, with no animal testing involved in the development process
2) Environment: we favour organically grown ingredients such as Honey, Olive or Grapes, to preserve the earth and its benefits
3) Made in Provence: we work in partnership with local producers to ensure our raw materials are of flawless quality and completely traceable.